The Mission – Early Christianity from the Crucifixion to the Crusades Board Game Review. Publisher: White Dog Games Game Designer: R. Ben Madison Price $50.00 Passed Inspection: unique subject matter, fun and challenging, lots of repay value, I learned a lot about Christian history from this game Failed Basic: some rules need a little more explanation, map could be larger (fixed by the publisher), needs different victory conditions if you can’t play the main campaign all the way through (partial play victory points based upon what turn you ended on) In 2017, I had the pleasure of reviewing R. Ben Madison’s game “The Mound Builders” which was a solo point to point system exploring twenty six hundred years of the Mound Builders culture in North America. It was an excellent game design and helped me understand the culture of the original people who lived in my state of Ohio. (http://armchairgeneral.com/explore-north-americas-mound-builders-culture-game-review.htm ) Now Madison turns his attention to 1300 years of Christian history from the crucifixion of Christ...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "White Dog Games"
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Resolute Commander Turned Around Two Underperforming Bomb Groups, Leading Them to Storied Firsts Against Germany
- Harley Brown: From Moose Jaw to the Masters
- Flying the World in Pan Am’s Clippers: When Airline Travel Was an Adventure
- A Medal of Honor for SFC Alwyn Cashe
- That Time the Navy Spent a Million Dollars on an Ice Cream Barge