Tiger Leader, Second Edition. Publisher: Dan Verssen Games (DVG). Designer: Rick Martin. Developers: Kevin Verssen and Dan Verssen. Price $89.99 Passed inspection: An updated version of the original Tiger Leader. Redesigned unit cards and counters. Solitaire campaign narrative. Failed basic: Second edition rules for cover don’t match the first edition tiles included in the game. Line of sight rule will cause a problem if read literally. In 2020, Dan Verssen Games (DVG) released Tiger Leader, Second Edition. One of the many solitaire games from DVG, Tiger Leader is set in World War Two and provides a narrative of combat from the perspective of an anonymous German military unit. The box art has been updated with new images In Tiger Leader, you lead a group of Wehrmacht soldiers into battle. The game includes multiple campaigns that span from the Polish campaign, into North Africa across Europe culminating in the Allied drive into Germany. Over the course of each campaign, you’ll endeavor to defeat your opponent while keeping your own troops...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Tiger Leader"
AROUND THE WEB
- Why We Love Pirates: Arrrr Obsession With the Rogues of the Sea
- What Was South Pacific’s Legacy on Race?
- When Hawaii’s Mauna Loa Erupted in 1935, the US Army Tried to Stop It With Bombs
- A Toxic Mix of Anti-War and Anti-Abolitionist Sentiment Led to the North’s First Riots
- Tragedy Along the Potomac: Alcohol Fueled a Deadly Interaction Between a Union Soldier and a Maryland Teenager on July 21, 1861