The Mission – Early Christianity from the Crucifixion to the Crusades Board Game Review. Publisher: White Dog Games Game Designer: R. Ben Madison Price $50.00 Passed Inspection: unique subject matter, fun and challenging, lots of repay value, I learned a lot about Christian history from this game Failed Basic: some rules need a little more explanation, map could be larger (fixed by the publisher), needs different victory conditions if you can’t play the main campaign all the way through (partial play victory points based upon what turn you ended on) In 2017, I had the pleasure of reviewing R. Ben Madison’s game “The Mound Builders” which was a solo point to point system exploring twenty six hundred years of the Mound Builders culture in North America. It was an excellent game design and helped me understand the culture of the original people who lived in my state of Ohio. (http://armchairgeneral.com/explore-north-americas-mound-builders-culture-game-review.htm ) Now Madison turns his attention to 1300 years of Christian history from the crucifixion of Christ...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "The Mission"
AROUND THE WEB
- Read a Letter From Ho Chi Minh to U.S. President Truman Before the Vietnam War Began
- These War Films Were Remade — Should They Have Been?
- Spying with Balloons? It’s Been Done Before
- The Little Boats that Could: This Vessel Did Yeoman’s Work for the US Navy During WWII
- He Was 19 When He Crashed Over Vietnam. Now He’s Coming Home.