Publisher: Decision Games Designer: Joseph Miranda, Chris Perello, Eric Harvey and Christopher Cummins Price $12.95 By Rick Martin Passed Inspection: Great value for price, high quality components, interesting subject, fun with tons of replay value, great solitaire experience Failed Basic: Some slight rules clarifications needed “I was never scared of the Germans,” commented legendary actor Sir Christopher Lee (Dracula in 9 films, Count Dooku in Star Wars, Saruman in The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, and an actor in over 200 more films) “but I was scared of other members of the Long Range Desert Patrol…” During World War II, Sir Christopher Lee was an RAF attaché to the Long Range Desert Group. Their exploits in gathering information and harassing the supply lines of Rommel’s Africa Corp would forever burnish their names in to history. Decision Games release Long Range Desert Group – Special Operations Against Rommel 1941-1942 (LRDG) not only provides a fascinating look at the missions of this special forces group but also provides an extremely satisfying...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "solitaire"
AROUND THE WEB
- Read a Letter From Ho Chi Minh to U.S. President Truman Before the Vietnam War Began
- These War Films Were Remade — Should They Have Been?
- Spying with Balloons? It’s Been Done Before
- The Little Boats that Could: This Vessel Did Yeoman’s Work for the US Navy During WWII
- He Was 19 When He Crashed Over Vietnam. Now He’s Coming Home.