The birth of AI is coming, and it’s going to be messy. You’re thinking about Skynet, aren’t you? Or maybe the visage of giant, self-aware autonomous armored vehicles rolling across the battlefield dealing death and destruction as they execute their instructions. Well, relax, because it’s not going to be a self-aware AI like Skynet or lumbering super tanks…well, probably not like...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Sam J. Tangredi"
AROUND THE WEB
- Tickets Auctioned From the Night of Lincoln’s Murder at Ford’s Theatre
- Historian James Holland Examines the Overlooked Soldiers and Campaigns of WWII
- New Army Museum Exhibit Tells the Story of Hero Working Dogs
- The Civil War in Maine: A Unique Slice of History
- Requiem for a Forgotten West Texas Cow Town