The Mission – Early Christianity from the Crucifixion to the Crusades Board Game Review. Publisher: White Dog Games Game Designer: R. Ben Madison Price $50.00 Passed Inspection: unique subject matter, fun and challenging, lots of repay value, I learned a lot about Christian history from this game Failed Basic: some rules need a little more explanation, map could be larger (fixed by the publisher), needs different victory conditions if you can’t play the main campaign all the way through (partial play victory points based upon what turn you ended on) In 2017, I had the pleasure of reviewing R. Ben Madison’s game “The Mound Builders” which was a solo point to point system exploring twenty six hundred years of the Mound Builders culture in North America. It was an excellent game design and helped me understand the culture of the original people who lived in my state of Ohio. (http://armchairgeneral.com/explore-north-americas-mound-builders-culture-game-review.htm ) Now Madison turns his attention to 1300 years of Christian history from the crucifixion of Christ...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "R. Ben Madison"
AROUND THE WEB
- He Covered the Last Death of WWI. His Words Launched His Career
- Born Straddling Lines of Gender and Color, Pauli Murray Stitched Together a Life of Extraordinary Accomplishment
- ‘What stays with you latest and deepest?’: PBS Series Examines the Civil War Through Poetry
- Gangsters of Capitalism Review: Was Smedley Butler the Embodiment of American Imperialism?
- In Vietnam, Americans Pioneered New Type of Counterinsurgency