Memorial Day is when we appropriately focus on and honor the service and the sacrifices of the those who have died in the service of this nation … we also must not forget the living: those who have served and are suffering from physical wounds and from psychological wounds in the form of PTSD and survivor guilt.Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Memorial Day"
AROUND THE WEB
- Fighting the Enemy Was a Civil War Hazard. So Was Manufacturing Weapons.
- How a Biplane Torpedo Bomber Fell Victim to Technology
- Watch the New ‘Top Gun’ Trailer—Then Learn About the Real Topgun Phenomenon
- Complete List of Military ‘Items’ Named for Confederacy Is More Than 750 Long
- A Vietnam-era B-52’s Latest Mission: A 1,400-mile Road Trip