The birth of AI is coming, and it’s going to be messy. You’re thinking about Skynet, aren’t you? Or maybe the visage of giant, self-aware autonomous armored vehicles rolling across the battlefield dealing death and destruction as they execute their instructions. Well, relax, because it’s not going to be a self-aware AI like Skynet or lumbering super tanks…well, probably not like...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Machine Learning"
AROUND THE WEB
- Could Scientists Ever Clone Hitler?
- ‘Give Me…’: For More Than Two Centuries, Those Words Have a Constant in Our Wartime Vocabulary
- ‘Always Look on the Bright Side of Life’: That One Time British Sailors Sang Monty Python as They Watched Their Ship Burn
- ‘George Jellicoe’ Book Review
- Wilderness Workhorse: Canada’s Rugged, Reliable Noorduyn Norseman Bush Plane