The birth of AI is coming, and itâ€™s going to be messy. Youâ€™re thinking about Skynet, arenâ€™t you? Or maybe the visage of giant, self-aware autonomous armored vehicles rolling across the battlefield dealing death and destruction as they execute their instructions. Well, relax, because itâ€™s not going to be a self-aware AI like Skynet or lumbering super tanksâ€¦well, probably not like...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "George Galdorisi"
AROUND THE WEB
- To Depict the Frontier Era with Authenticity, This Artist Walks in the Footsteps of Mountain Men
- During WWII Gliders Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Was the P-38 WWII’s Coolest Fighter?
- This British Colonel Traveled with Robert E. Lee at Gettysburg. He’d Already Had His Share of Surprises.
- This P-38 Pilot Shot Down Five Germans in Five Minutes: Meet Scrappy the Ace