The 1396 battle of Nicopolis was the last great battle of the Crusades. Different customs between East and West concerning warfare helped Bayazid the Thunderbolt defeat King Sigismund's army.Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Crusades"
AROUND THE WEB
- This Mysterious Object Looks Like a Weapon—But It’s Actually Art
- How George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation Caused a Ruckus in Congress
- Revisiting Confederates in the Attic: An Interview with Tony Horwitz
- Book Review: The Three-Cornered War
- Have You Always Wanted to Drive a WWII-Era Tank? Here’s Your Chance