By Rick Martin Publisher: OBD Software Games Price $39.99 Passed Inspection: Completely immersive, control over difficulty levels, amazing graphics, realistic flight models and AI, more flyable aircrafts than any other WW 1 flight simulator Failed Basic: No multiplayer OBD Software continues to expand on its award winning World War I flight simulator Wings Over Flanders Fields with this 3rd expansion to their simulator. For a complete review of the game and its first two expansions, see: http://armchairgeneral.com/wings-over-flanders-fields-pc-game-review.htm While many enjoy playing the graphically gorgeous but solitaire impaired Rise of Flight, Wings Over Flanders Fields (WoFF) gives the players a fully immersive world to play around with. Covering from 1915 to 1918, WoFF with this 3rd expansion now features 83 different aircrafts including trainers, scouts, two seaters and heavy bombers — Nieuports and Fokker Eindeckers to Albatroses, Be2cs, Se5as, Gothas, Zepplins and Spads Oh My! WoFF 3 is not just a flight simulator but a fully crafted dynamic World War I environment with role playing elements in that you can track...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "computer"
AROUND THE WEB
- When Communist Forces Turned to Tank Warfare to Seize South Vietnam
- Learn How the Romans Wielded the Gladius in Battle
- Tweet! Jailbird Politicians, An American Staple
- Live Your Wild West Fantasy on the Outlaw Trail with This New Travel Guide
- Three Days Shy of V-E Day, This Naval Aviator Spotted a German U-Boat Off Rhode Island But Couldn’t Stop It