The birth of AI is coming, and it’s going to be messy. You’re thinking about Skynet, aren’t you? Or maybe the visage of giant, self-aware autonomous armored vehicles rolling across the battlefield dealing death and destruction as they execute their instructions. Well, relax, because it’s not going to be a self-aware AI like Skynet or lumbering super tanks…well, probably not like...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "AI at War"
AROUND THE WEB
- BBC ‘SAS Rogue Heroes’ Series Typecasts Blair ‘Paddy’ Mayne As A ‘Drunk Irishman,’ Says His Niece
- They Told Him They Were There to Protect Him. But Their Search Lights and Guns Faced Him.
- Who Was the US Army’s First Female Chaplain? Hint: It Was During the Civil War
- The Little Sub That Couldn’t: How One Japanese Vessel Spectacularly Failed at Pearl Harbor
- How the Civil War Inspired This 19th-Century Poet’s Classic Christmas Song