KARDS – Computer Game Preview. Publisher: 1939 Games Lead Game Designer: Gudmundur Kristjansson Price: The base game is free but expansion packs can be purchased starting at $2.99. Way back in 2018, Armchair General did a preview of the World War 2 themed virtual collectable card game KARDS. Well now its 2021 and the game is going strong. Here is our much anticipated full review of KARDS! In order to avoid re-inventing the wheel, I have used some material from my original preview in this full review. World War 2 themed card games have been few and far between. Two standouts that I played almost all the time many years ago are the fantastic Echelons of Fury and The Last Crusade. During this decade, DVG Gamesâ€™ Warfighter has breathed new life in to the genre and is considered a classic by many. Now, a company out of Reykjavik, Iceland called 1939 Games is developing a World War II themed CCG (Collectable Card Game) with a twist â€“ the...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "1939 Games"
AROUND THE WEB
- To Depict the Frontier Era with Authenticity, This Artist Walks in the Footsteps of Mountain Men
- During WWII Gliders Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Was the P-38 WWII’s Coolest Fighter?
- This British Colonel Traveled with Robert E. Lee at Gettysburg. He’d Already Had His Share of Surprises.
- This P-38 Pilot Shot Down Five Germans in Five Minutes: Meet Scrappy the Ace