PR: Supreme Ruler 2010 Update Available
July 5, 2006 – BattleGoat Studios is pleased to announce a new free Update for their critically acclaimed PC Strategy Game Supreme Ruler 2010.
This Update, known as "Update 5", adds a significant amount of new content and features to the game, including:
- Three New Missions – "Cuban Crisis", "Operation Shamrock", and user-created "Breaking Point"
- Two New Scenarios, including "World War III"
- 60 New Military Units, especially futur e designs
- Better performance on large maps
- AI improvements
- Better use of Missiles, Diplomacy, Ministers
- Dozens of other improvements, additions, and tweaks!
Update 5 is available to existing players through the "Check for Updates" Program Group option, or else can be downloaded directly from:
For new players, Supreme Ruler 2010 is available for order directly from BattleGoat at our website, www.supremeruler2010.com for both Digital Download and physical product orders. The game is also availabl e through the TotalGaming.net download service, and is just now starting to ship to retailers across Europe.
"We’re very pleased to be able to continue offering free upgrades and new content to our fan base," said Lead Programmer George Geczy. "Many changes in Update 5 came as a result of player feedback on our forums."