PR: Fireglow Games announces release dates for Sudden Strike 3 Arms for Victory in North America
Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 14 January 2008 – leading video game publisher, Fireglow Games®, today announced the retail release dates in North America for “Sudden Strike 3 Arms for Victory” game is 10th March 2008.
You can download the demo of “Sudden Strike 3 Arms for Victory” (269,6 Mb) here:
About Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory:
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the latest installment in the award-winning, critically acclaimed and hugely popular Sudden Strike series. It features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the ‘real thing’. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
• Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be used as shelter)
• Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few kilometres long)
• Thousands of units fighting in real time
• More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
• Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
• New feature – advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows your troops to act exactly as you plan
• Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
• State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
• Spectacular visual & lighting effects
• Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy® supported
• Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides