Publisher: Decision Games Designer: Joseph Miranda, Chris Perello, Eric Harvey and Christopher Cummins Price $12.95 By Rick Martin Passed Inspection: Great value for price, high quality components, interesting subject, fun with tons of replay value, great solitaire experience Failed Basic: Some slight rules clarifications needed “I was never scared of the Germans,” commented legendary actor Sir Christopher Lee (Dracula in 9 films, Count Dooku in Star Wars, Saruman in The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, and an actor in over 200 more films) “but I was scared of other members of the Long Range Desert Patrol…” During World War II, Sir Christopher Lee was an RAF attaché to the Long Range Desert Group. Their exploits in gathering information and harassing the supply lines of Rommel’s Africa Corp would forever burnish their names in to history. Decision Games release Long Range Desert Group – Special Operations Against Rommel 1941-1942 (LRDG) not only provides a fascinating look at the missions of this special forces group but also provides an extremely satisfying...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "war game"
AROUND THE WEB
- The Nazis Had a Secret Project: Use Witchcraft to Make the Reich Last 1,000 Years
- How a 12-Year-Old Tricked the Navy Into Letting Him Fight in WWII
- Why the Civil Rights Movement Was Really a Guerrilla War
- It’s a Plane! It’s a Van! It’s the Flying Flamingo!
- How Did the Swiss Army Knife Become the Original Multitool?