Ron Perlman’s narration in the Fallout game series usually opens and closes with the phrase “War never changes”. But in the latter half of the twentieth century, we saw that war did change. The invention of the atomic bomb and the end of World War Two ushered in an era in which some weapons had become so destructive that it was impossible to rationalize their mass use, except as a form of deterrent. Plague Island Games current project 2 Minutes to Midnight explores this period of history in the form of a game in which atomic weapons were still sought after and stockpiled, while the United States and Soviet Union compete for dominance using means that fell short of all out global thermonuclear war. Starting in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War, in a devastated global landscape, the players strive to expand their influence and rebuild nations shattered by war. Their ultimate goal is to create a global community in which they are recognized as the dominant...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Two player Game"
AROUND THE WEB
- Fighting the Enemy Was a Civil War Hazard. So Was Manufacturing Weapons.
- How a Biplane Torpedo Bomber Fell Victim to Technology
- Watch the New ‘Top Gun’ Trailer—Then Learn About the Real Topgun Phenomenon
- Complete List of Military ‘Items’ Named for Confederacy Is More Than 750 Long
- A Vietnam-era B-52’s Latest Mission: A 1,400-mile Road Trip