Publisher: Decision Games Inc. Designer: Joseph Miranda Price: $19.95 Greg Johnson Passed Inspection: A simple game in a folder, an elegant and attractive presentation. The art was simple and does the job. Failed Basic: The instructions, while complete enough to eventually get it figured out, were a bit cryptic when deciphering game play. Adding a round of play example would allow the reader a chance to see the features of the game being played once and would probably alleviate a few question marks. This is a two-player game with no solitaire option. Players must provide their own dice and create their own screens. I used the folder and found another folder to hide each player’s secret moves. If you enjoy tactics and strategy, Decision Games’ Battles for the Galactic Empire offers a fun and enjoyable two player battle with some variant scenarios to play through. The two players will send their forces of Chaos and Imperial to fight for control of six quadrants of the galaxy. The two fleets...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "space"
AROUND THE WEB
- Read a Letter From Ho Chi Minh to U.S. President Truman Before the Vietnam War Began
- These War Films Were Remade — Should They Have Been?
- Spying with Balloons? It’s Been Done Before
- The Little Boats that Could: This Vessel Did Yeoman’s Work for the US Navy During WWII
- He Was 19 When He Crashed Over Vietnam. Now He’s Coming Home.