Publisher: Decision Games Inc. Designer: Joseph Miranda Price: $19.95 Greg Johnson Passed Inspection: A simple game in a folder, an elegant and attractive presentation. The art was simple and does the job. Failed Basic: The instructions, while complete enough to eventually get it figured out, were a bit cryptic when deciphering game play. Adding a round of play example would allow the reader a chance to see the features of the game being played once and would probably alleviate a few question marks. This is a two-player game with no solitaire option. Players must provide their own dice and create their own screens. I used the folder and found another folder to hide each playerâ€™s secret moves. If you enjoy tactics and strategy, Decision Gamesâ€™ Battles for the Galactic Empire offers a fun and enjoyable two player battle with some variant scenarios to play through. The two players will send their forces of Chaos and Imperial to fight for control of six quadrants of the galaxy. The two fleets...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "space"
AROUND THE WEB
- Top 10 Commanders Who Became Unlikely Stars of Military History
- The Frightful Violence of Antietam Comes Alive in This New Book
- That Time Colt Made a Lever-Action Rifle
- How to Rob a Stagecoach — Courtesy of Black Bart
- Amid the Spanish American Wars of Independence, These Rival Naval Commanders Met to Decide Venezuela’s Fate