Publisher: Decision Games Inc. Designer: Joseph Miranda Price: $19.95 Greg Johnson Passed Inspection: A simple game in a folder, an elegant and attractive presentation. The art was simple and does the job. Failed Basic: The instructions, while complete enough to eventually get it figured out, were a bit cryptic when deciphering game play. Adding a round of play example would allow the reader a chance to see the features of the game being played once and would probably alleviate a few question marks. This is a two-player game with no solitaire option. Players must provide their own dice and create their own screens. I used the folder and found another folder to hide each player’s secret moves. If you enjoy tactics and strategy, Decision Games’ Battles for the Galactic Empire offers a fun and enjoyable two player battle with some variant scenarios to play through. The two players will send their forces of Chaos and Imperial to fight for control of six quadrants of the galaxy. The two fleets...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "space"
AROUND THE WEB
- Did the Army and Marines Really Hate Each Other? These Never-Before-Published Eugene Sledge Stories May Change Your Mind.
- James Madison’s Crystal Flute Hadn’t Been Played in Centuries — Then Pop Star Lizzo Came Along
- When Will Lake Mead Give Up Its B-29?
- Watch Churchill’s ‘Some Chicken, Some Neck’ Speech
- Why Is No One Buried in the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for Vietnam?