Memorial Day is when we appropriately focus on and honor the service and the sacrifices of the those who have died in the service of this nation … we also must not forget the living: those who have served and are suffering from physical wounds and from psychological wounds in the form of PTSD and survivor guilt.Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Memorial Day"
AROUND THE WEB
- Did the Army and Marines Really Hate Each Other? These Never-Before-Published Eugene Sledge Stories May Change Your Mind.
- James Madison’s Crystal Flute Hadn’t Been Played in Centuries — Then Pop Star Lizzo Came Along
- When Will Lake Mead Give Up Its B-29?
- Watch Churchill’s ‘Some Chicken, Some Neck’ Speech
- Why Is No One Buried in the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for Vietnam?