The birth of AI is coming, and it’s going to be messy. You’re thinking about Skynet, aren’t you? Or maybe the visage of giant, self-aware autonomous armored vehicles rolling across the battlefield dealing death and destruction as they execute their instructions. Well, relax, because it’s not going to be a self-aware AI like Skynet or lumbering super tanks…well, probably not like...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Machine Learning"
AROUND THE WEB
- Book Review: ‘Ways and Means’ by Roger Lowenstein
- ‘Devotion’ Tells an Understated Friendship Story Set in the Korean War
- How An Artist Painted Nature To Reveal the Horrors of War
- He Was the First to Fly Across America. But Crashed 8 Times Along the Way.
- They Assumed the Enemy in Vietnam Was Incapable of Intercepting Radio Communications. They Were Wrong.