KARDS – Computer Game Preview. Publisher: 1939 Games Lead Game Designer: Gudmundur Kristjansson Price: The base game is free but expansion packs can be purchased starting at $2.99. Way back in 2018, Armchair General did a preview of the World War 2 themed virtual collectable card game KARDS. Well now its 2021 and the game is going strong. Here is our much anticipated full review of KARDS! In order to avoid re-inventing the wheel, I have used some material from my original preview in this full review. World War 2 themed card games have been few and far between. Two standouts that I played almost all the time many years ago are the fantastic Echelons of Fury and The Last Crusade. During this decade, DVG Games’ Warfighter has breathed new life in to the genre and is considered a classic by many. Now, a company out of Reykjavik, Iceland called 1939 Games is developing a World War II themed CCG (Collectable Card Game) with a twist – the...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "KARDS"
AROUND THE WEB
- Book Review: ‘Ways and Means’ by Roger Lowenstein
- ‘Devotion’ Tells an Understated Friendship Story Set in the Korean War
- How An Artist Painted Nature To Reveal the Horrors of War
- He Was the First to Fly Across America. But Crashed 8 Times Along the Way.
- They Assumed the Enemy in Vietnam Was Incapable of Intercepting Radio Communications. They Were Wrong.