Memorial Day is when we appropriately focus on and honor the service and the sacrifices of the those who have died in the service of this nation … we also must not forget the living: those who have served and are suffering from physical wounds and from psychological wounds in the form of PTSD and survivor guilt.Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Kardashian"
AROUND THE WEB
- BBC ‘SAS Rogue Heroes’ Series Typecasts Blair ‘Paddy’ Mayne As A ‘Drunk Irishman,’ Says His Niece
- They Told Him They Were There to Protect Him. But Their Search Lights and Guns Faced Him.
- Who Was the US Army’s First Female Chaplain? Hint: It Was During the Civil War
- The Little Sub That Couldn’t: How One Japanese Vessel Spectacularly Failed at Pearl Harbor
- How the Civil War Inspired This 19th-Century Poet’s Classic Christmas Song