Field Commander Alexander Board Game Review. Publisher: DVG Designer: Dan Verssen Price $54.99 Passed Inspection: Easy to learn, fun to play, challenge level can be adjusted through lots of optional rules, small foot print, beautiful game boards, delivers a perfect solo experience, an entire campaign can be played in 2 or 3 hours Failed Basic: needs an index, some minor typos Field Commander Alexander was originally published by Dan Verssen Games back in 2009 but it quickly sold out and was unavailable. It was recently reprinted as part of a Kickstarter campaign and now it’s time for Armchair General to review this classic solo game! Box Cover Field Commander Alexander is a solo game featuring 4 campaigns which can be played as stand-alone games or as a giant linked campaign which simulates major campaigns of conquest in the life of Alexander the Great. The four campaigns include Granicus, Issus, The Siege of Tyre and Gaugamela. The game comes in a sturdy and attractive box featuring artwork by Hokunin. The...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Graniucus"
AROUND THE WEB
- Watch the First Televised Presidential Debate: JFK vs. Nixon
- T-80: Why Is Russia Using One of the Worst Tanks Ever in Ukraine?
- How to Date a Brunette (According to the Navy in the 1960s)
- How to Date a Blond (According to the Navy in the 1960s)
- Guess What Was the Best Time of This Apollo 13 Astronaut’s Career. Hint: It Wasn’t Space.