Age of Dogfights World War II Board Game Preview. Publisher: Forsage Games Designers: Predrag Lazovic and Dragan Lazovic Age of Dogfights World War II is a sequel to Age of Dogfights World War I. Age of Dogfights World War II is currently active on Kickstarter and Armchair General has been fortunate to have been sent a demo of the game to preview. Forsage Games of Serbia again utilizes their patented “Triangle System” of movement. Previously Armchair General reviewed their modern tactical naval battles game “Naval Battles in the Archipelago” and “Age of Dogfights World War I” which also both use their movement system. You can find the Kickstarter campaign at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732812836/age-of-dogfights-wwii While the game’s components are not finalized based upon fulfilling Kickstarter goals, the components seem to be close to what was included in the World War I edition, namely: 3 bi-fold maps 4 board extensions 60 aircraft counters 112 plastic altitude stands including level flying and banked versions 2 tilt compensators Initial position markers 21 control panels Fuel tracking...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Dragan Lazovic"
AROUND THE WEB
- A Prime Accoutrement: The Cap Box
- Lost Mountain Range: Why Japan’s Forgotten Four-Engine Bomber Never Saw Combat
- Fort Benning Memorializes Black Soldier Lynched in 1941, as Post Awaits Renaming Effort
- Politics and the Pandemic Exact Another Toll: Battle Reenactments Are on the Wane
- Leading from the Front: A Helicopter Pilot’s Distinguished Valor in Vietnam