For well over half a century USS Bear served the Navy, Revenue Service and Coast Guard, pliing the waters of the Arctic and Antarctic, saving lives, and at least once helping to capture spies,Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Coast Guard"
AROUND THE WEB
- Civil War Generals Never Forgot the Blood and Lost Friends in the US Showdown with Mexico
- To Depict the Frontier Era with Authenticity, This Artist Walks in the Footsteps of Mountain Men
- During WWII Gliders Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Was the P-38 WWII’s Coolest Fighter?
- This British Colonel Traveled with Robert E. Lee at Gettysburg. He’d Already Had His Share of Surprises.