The birth of AI is coming, and it’s going to be messy. You’re thinking about Skynet, aren’t you? Or maybe the visage of giant, self-aware autonomous armored vehicles rolling across the battlefield dealing death and destruction as they execute their instructions. Well, relax, because it’s not going to be a self-aware AI like Skynet or lumbering super tanks…well, probably not like...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Artificial Intelligence"
AROUND THE WEB
- A Prime Accoutrement: The Cap Box
- Lost Mountain Range: Why Japan’s Forgotten Four-Engine Bomber Never Saw Combat
- Fort Benning Memorializes Black Soldier Lynched in 1941, as Post Awaits Renaming Effort
- Politics and the Pandemic Exact Another Toll: Battle Reenactments Are on the Wane
- Leading from the Front: A Helicopter Pilot’s Distinguished Valor in Vietnam