Age of Dogfights World War II Board Game Preview. Publisher: Forsage Games Designers: Predrag Lazovic and Dragan Lazovic Age of Dogfights World War II is a sequel to Age of Dogfights World War I. Age of Dogfights World War II is currently active on Kickstarter and Armchair General has been fortunate to have been sent a demo of the game to preview. Forsage Games of Serbia again utilizes their patented “Triangle System” of movement. Previously Armchair General reviewed their modern tactical naval battles game “Naval Battles in the Archipelago” and “Age of Dogfights World War I” which also both use their movement system. You can find the Kickstarter campaign at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732812836/age-of-dogfights-wwii While the game’s components are not finalized based upon fulfilling Kickstarter goals, the components seem to be close to what was included in the World War I edition, namely: 3 bi-fold maps 4 board extensions 60 aircraft counters 112 plastic altitude stands including level flying and banked versions 2 tilt compensators Initial position markers 21 control panels Fuel tracking...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Age of Dogfights"
AROUND THE WEB
- Did These WWI Posters Convince People to Join the War in the Air?
- Be the First to See Cast Bronzes from the World War I Memorial
- Was the Wild Bunch’s Kid Curry Really a Psychopath?
- The Weirdest Airplane We’ve Ever Seen Might Be This Soviet Sub Killer
- Is Amazon’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ Series Really Anti-Irish? And Where Did That Stereotype Come From, Anyway?