KARDS – Computer Game Preview. Publisher: 1939 Games Lead Game Designer: Gudmundur Kristjansson Price: The base game is free but expansion packs can be purchased starting at $2.99. Way back in 2018, Armchair General did a preview of the World War 2 themed virtual collectable card game KARDS. Well now its 2021 and the game is going strong. Here is our much anticipated full review of KARDS! In order to avoid re-inventing the wheel, I have used some material from my original preview in this full review. World War 2 themed card games have been few and far between. Two standouts that I played almost all the time many years ago are the fantastic Echelons of Fury and The Last Crusade. During this decade, DVG Games’ Warfighter has breathed new life in to the genre and is considered a classic by many. Now, a company out of Reykjavik, Iceland called 1939 Games is developing a World War II themed CCG (Collectable Card Game) with a twist – the...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "1939 Games"
AROUND THE WEB
- Could Scientists Ever Clone Hitler?
- ‘Give Me…’: For More Than Two Centuries, Those Words Have a Constant in Our Wartime Vocabulary
- ‘Always Look on the Bright Side of Life’: That One Time British Sailors Sang Monty Python as They Watched Their Ship Burn
- ‘George Jellicoe’ Book Review
- Wilderness Workhorse: Canada’s Rugged, Reliable Noorduyn Norseman Bush Plane