Posted on Jul 14, 2009 in War College
Home » War College » Special Vietnam Battle Map
AROUND THE WEB
- When A Spaghetti Tree Hoax Caused A Nationwide Uproar
- Ulysses S. Grant’s Humble Midwestern Roots
- Why the Flamethrower Became so Effective (and Terrifying)
- He Rode with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Was He the Deadliest Member of the Wild Bunch?
- Despised By Churchill, Respected by Marshall, This Brit Proved the Essential Liaison Between the Allies During WWII
It isn’t over yet. Vietnam institutionalized the sick Liberal Hypocrisy that has destroyed America, given us a clown in black face for a President, and encouraged terrorists to murder thousands of American troops (not to mention tens of thousands of civilians). And the rest of the 21st century will be much worse. At least when this country burns, the liberals will get what they deserve.
Neo Politicus… While I certainly agree with you in principle, I date the beginning of the steady demise of a 1st Class Western World, and America, to Vatican II.
One does not have to be a Roman Catholic to look through the merely ceremonial and liturgical changes and appreciate how the Church, after 15 centuries of stalwart defense, allowed the barbarians to pour through the gate.
From there, Vietnam, oil shocks, hyper-inflation, the loss of the industrial base, endless foreign military adventures – a value-free, feminized middle class – was a foregone conclusion.