PR: New Screens for Great Invasions
Montreal, Canada. June 14, 2006. Please find attached screenshots from our up and coming strategy game titled ‘Great Invasions’ — Published by Strategy First Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Silverstar Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSTR) and developed by Nobilis.
About Great Invasions
Great Invasions is an extremely elaborate real-time strategy game covering over 700 years of history. It plunges you into the Dark Age of Europe, a time where barbarian tribes and nation states quarreled, warred and conquered each other. Great Invasions allows you to lead armies in the epic conquest of Europe and to use force or diplomacy in the pursuit to establish dominance. This historically accurate recreation allows gamers to live the greatest moments of this time, with the options of over 150 nations/tribes, over 30 religions and heresies, and thousands of historical characters drawn from the pages of world’s richest historical sources.
* 150 historical events and over 3,700 key figures based on pure historical facts designed in collaboration with historians
* Manage the financial, diplomatic, religious and military needs of a nation.
* Control conflicts between borders, and run population migrations and heresies.
* Confront the fall of kingdoms and empires facing barbarian attacks.
* Manage up to 10 populations simultaneously, selecting them via a bidding system with over 80 different nations.
* Multiplayer mode supporting up to 4 players via LAN and internet.
Great Invasions will be in retails stores across North America in July, 2006.
For more information on Great Invasions please visit.