PR: Napoleons Ambition – Update 2.1
New York, USA (October 24, 2007) – Paradox Interactive announced today a new update for their Europa Universalis III expansion: Napoleon´s Ambition. The Grand Strategy expansion has received much praise from the gaming community and covers areas such as the French Revolution and Napoleonic warfare.
The 2.1 update can be found in the Europa Universalis III launcher and includes among other things:
· A new colonial system, where logistics and distance determine who can reach new land to colonize.
· Revised diplomacy where Warnings & Guarantees mean something, alliances will expire if bad relations, and unions may last past the death of the first monarch.
· Updated economy system with changes to war taxes and bank loans.
· Military System improvements. Mercenary moral is now longer affected by your country choices and tradition is now gained only by real combat.
· AI tweaks to handles technology investments, peace negotiations and invasions much better.
· Revolt System improvements where nationalism penalties are more severe, and the number of rebels is now determined by both manpower and income.
Europa Universalis III: Napoleon´s Ambition is available for direct download on GamersGate for $19.99/19.99.