PR: Men of War multiplayer beta test announced
Moscow, Russia – 4th March 2008 – 505 games, 1C Company, Best Way and Digitalmindsoft announce a multiplayer beta test for their next RTS game Men of War.
Features of the multiplayer part of the game:
– Fully destructible environments – use newly formed tank shell craters as cover for your men
– Brand new physics and armor penetration system.
– Each mission and battle plays out differently based on your tactical choices
– Over 100 accurately modeled tanks and vehicles ready for your command
– Realistic fog of war
– Smart AI searches for your men covered in bushes and calls for them for reinforcements. Also includes an all-new morale system.
– Four different playable multiplayer nations!
– Direct Control
– Up to 16 players via LAN or Network
– In game browser including ranked statistics
– Several well tested and intense game modes
– Cooperative game mode allows you to play through the campaigns with your friends
– NAT support, allows you to host games through routers
– Varied and challenging multiplayer maps
– Balanced settings – the smarter player, not the fastest wins the battle
How to participate:
Due to the demand of the Beta test, you will have to register in advance to take part. Please register in the DMS forums http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu where you will find a post on the Beta test. From here you will need to post some details and shortly afterwards you will receive a private message with a unique CD-key, that will allow you to join the game once live and available for download.