Europa Universalis III: Heir To The Throne Patched
Paradox Interactive has released a brand new patch for Europa Universalis III: Heir To The Throne, the third expansion to the Europa Universalis III, which bring multiple improvements to significantly enhance the overall gameplay experience.
Major features of patch v4.1b include:
- Dynamic names of countries will now be seen on the map when zoomed out, adapting to borders as they change.
- Large overhaul of the Holy Roman Empire, with benefits to those that stay members and penalties for those attempting to destroy it.
– Dozens of major gameplay enhancements including reinforcing mercenaries, possibility for local naval supremacy, and the ability to annex countries with more than one province.
- Lots of improvements to the AI providing a more challenging experience for veteran users.
- Several Interface improvements, including more detailed information for military units and details on Imperial elections.
The download of the patch and its release notes can be found here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/content.php?331-Heir-to-the-Throne-4.1b-Released
The patch is now available for all Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne owners though the game launcher and on all leading digital distribution platforms. To avoid compatability issues, Paradox recommends gamers download the patch from the same digital retailer where you purchased the expansion.
For more information, please visit: