IN THIS ISSUE
- Cover Feature – Sun Tzu’s Waterloo: how the ancient Chinese sage would rate Napoleon and Wellington’s historic clash.
- Crisis Watch – Brilliant Battlefield Innovations – they aren’t ours, by Ralph Peters
- Dispatches – real heroes, destinations, special events and more
- Forgotten History – The Scythes of Raclawice: Tadeusz Kosciusko’s improbable 1794 victory
- Great Warriors – English Longbowmen
- Hard Choices – Halsey at Leyte Gulf, 1944
- Battlefield Leader – Marshal Konstantin Rokossovsky
- Special Report: Picking Up the Pieces – ACG‘s exclusive report on Abu Ghraib
- Special Feature: War and Diplomacy – From Teddy Roosevelt to Barack Obama
- Must-Read/Must-See Books and DVDs
- Game Reviews
- Test your decision-making skills with interactive features involving a Marine Sniper in Afghanistan; Bocage Busting in Normandy, 1944; and Japan’s Battle of Okinawa 1945 (read about the campaign featured in HBO’s The Pacific series, episode 9!)
- Play It!  Play the history you read; ACG‘s list of recommended wargames for all eras
- Command Decision # 39: Bocage Busting! Normandy 1944 
- Command Decision # 37: Rommel in World War I, 1917, Outcome and Analysis 
- Mailbag 
- Envelope Art 
- ONLINE EXTRA: FREE PC GAME!  Download March to Baghdad, Episode 1: Decision at Tallil Air Base
- ONLINE EXTRA: Wounded Warriors : Inspirational stories of two veterans who wouldn’t give up
- ONLINE EXTRA: The Last Stand  – Book Review
PREVIEW OF SEPTEMBER 2010 ARMCHAIR GENERAL
- Ending World War II: Okinawa, Truman and the Atomic Bomb; based on D. M. Giangreco’s must-read new book, Hell to Pay
- Endgame Vietnam: South Vietnam’s Fall, 1975. The world’s best Vietnam War historian chronicles the South’s final struggle.
- Interactive command articles in which YOU make the decisions! Battle of the Bulge; Battle of Jerusalem, 1967; Rommel Against Crusader, 1941
Don’t miss out! Subscribe now  to Armchair General, the interactive military history magazine.
See what’s coming and check past issues of Armchair General magazine.